Crème Mains Karité Shea Butter
Crème Mains is a nourishing, lightweight hand cream that helps restore moisture and repair the skin’s barrier without any harsh chemicals. The high concentration of raw, unrefined shea butter protects skin against the elements, frequent hand-washing and household cleaners.
- Dermatologist-created and approved
- Hypoallergenic formula
- Safe for all skin types, including those with eczema, psoriasis and other conditions that cause dry skin
- Sustainably sourced ingredients support the livelihood of women-run co-ops and their communities in northern Ghana
- Blends easily to leave skin feeling silky and smooth without greasiness
How to Use
Shipping & Returns
What does it do?
This fast-absorbing hand lotion delivers intense moisturization to improve the appearance of skin and leave hands feeling smooth, plump and baby soft.
Normal, dry, oily, combination and sensitive
Dryness, aging, fine lines and wrinkles, loss of elasticity/firmness and dullness
- Raw, unrefined shea butter: Sustainably sourced from women-run farming co-ops in Ghana. Naturally high concentration of essential fatty acids and vitamins A and E.
- Organic, unrefined coconut oil: Minimal processing preserves the anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antioxidant properties that increase moisture levels and repair the skin’s barrier.
- Palm oil: Sustainably sourced from our family’s palm oil factory in Ghana. Softens skin while maintaining its elasticity.
- Other botanicals: Olive oil, sunflower seed oil, rooibos leaf extract and rosemary leaf extract
- Free from synthetic fragrances and dyes, parabens, phthalates, mineral oil and sulfates. Not tested on animals.
Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glycerin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Aspalathus Linearis Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract
- Apply a pea-sized amount to the back of your hand.
- Gently rub hands together being sure to spread the cream around to the palms and in between fingers.
- Use multiple times a day, especially after hand-washing and using hand sanitizer.
How can I track my order?
We send a shipping confirmation email once an order is on its way to you. This email includes your tracking number, but feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you misplace it!
How can I return a product?
Due to the nature of our products, we cannot process exchanges or refunds on opened, unsealed or used items. We will provide a complete refund of products that are unused and unopened within 14 days of shipping. We appreciate your understanding.
I LOVE the hand cream. I want to rub it all over my body! Everything about it is awesome... moisturizing but light, I love the way it smells (I usually do fragrance-free everything) and the packaging is absolutely beautiful! Seriously I am hooked. Must never be without it!
This stuff is a decadent dream. I’ve been using both the hand cream and body butter and on numerous occasions my husband has commented on how good I smell. It’s thick, creamy and leaves my skin feeling beautiful and rejuvenated.
Helena, New York
Karité is liquid gold! Actually it's a thick, very moisturizing creme that isn't too heavy or greasy. My skin feels soft and supple after using it, which is no small accomplishment considering how many times I wash my hands a day. It also helps soothe the eczema patches on my hands.
Every Purchase Makes a Difference
An important part of the Karité mission is to support other women and give back to our communities in a meaningful way. We partner with women-run farm cooperatives in northern Ghana where the shea nuts for our shea butter are harvested and processed. Through projects such as our #SheaForSoles initiative, we’re helping provide better working conditions for these women so they can continue to grow with our company, provide for their families, get better access to healthcare and send their children to school.
Over the past year, we donated 10% of all proceeds to Black Lives Matter.