Crème Corps Karité Shea Butter
Crème Corps is a hydrating body cream that helps relieve even the driest, most sensitive skin. Formulated with a whipped, pillowy-soft texture, our fast-absorbing body cream reinforces the skin’s barrier and restores moisture to leave skin soft and supple.
- Dermatologist-created and approved
- Hypoallergenic formula
- Safe for all skin types, including those with eczema, psoriasis and other conditions that cause dry skin
- Sustainably sourced ingredients support the livelihood of women-run co-ops and their communities in northern Ghana
- Especially effective for dry areas such as elbows, knees and feet
How to Use
Shipping & Returns
What does it do?
Our rich, luxurious and fast-absorbing body cream delivers intense moisturization to improve the appearance of the skin and leave it feeling smooth, supple and baby soft.
Normal, dry, oily, combination and sensitive
Dryness, aging, fine lines and wrinkles, loss of elasticity/firmness and dullness
- Raw, unrefined shea butter: Sustainably sourced from women-run farming co-ops in Ghana. Naturally high concentration of essential fatty acids and vitamins A and E.
- Organic, unrefined coconut oil: Minimal processing preserves the anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antioxidant properties that increase moisture levels and repair the skin’s barrier.
- Other botanicals: Sunflower seed oil, rooibos leaf extract and rosemary leaf extract
- Free from synthetic fragrances and dyes, parabens, phthalates, mineral oil and sulfates. Not tested on animals.
Water/Eau, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Benzyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
*Certified Organic Ingredient
1. For the best results, apply after showering or bathing while the skin is slightly damp.
2. Apply a small amount to the hands and begin by rubbing the cream onto your limbs and massaging over your entire body.
3. Use twice a day for optimal results.
How can I track my order?
We send a shipping confirmation email once an order is on its way to you. This email includes your tracking number, but feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you misplace it!
How can I return a product?
Due to the nature of our products, we cannot process exchanges or refunds on opened, unsealed or used items. We will provide a complete refund of products that are unused and unopened within 14 days of shipping. We appreciate your understanding.
Does Karité ship internationally?
Yes, we now ship internationally! The customer is responsible for any shipping, import duties, taxes or any other government charges. Please place your order directly on our website. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
Karité is the best shea butter body cream I have ever tried. The scent is tropical and grounding thanks to coconut, rooibos tea and rosemary.
Charlotte, Washington DC
This stuff is a decadent dream. I’ve been using both the hand cream and body butter and on numerous occasions my husband has commented on how good I smell. It’s thick, creamy and leaves my skin feeling beautiful and rejuvenated.
Helena, New York
I have to tell you, I love your product! I’m not sure but I think my skin is healing by using it! I have the driest skin on the planet, nothing ever really works! With my Irish-English ancestry, I have seriously dry skin. I love your body cream!
Every Purchase Makes a Difference
An important part of the Karité mission is to support other women and give back to our communities in a meaningful way. We partner with women-run farm cooperatives in northern Ghana where the shea nuts for our shea butter are harvested and processed. Through projects such as our #SheaForSoles initiative, we’re helping provide better working conditions for these women so they can continue to grow with our company, provide for their families, get better access to healthcare and send their children to school.